In very rare cases, mini games remain locked after making an in-app purchase. This problem is related to app store servers but there are a few simple things that you can try to resolve the issue yourself!
Purchases from Apple App Store
- Close the app and open it again. Sometimes it just reconnects to iTunes and fixes itself.
- Reinstall the app, open it and click the Shop button on the Home Screen. Then tap the Restore Purchase
button - it unlocks the activities that you paid for.
- Update your iOS to the latest version. Here's how you can do that:
- Plug in your device to a power source.
- Tap Settings > General > Software Update.
- Tap Download and Install. Updates might download automatically while your device is connected to Wi-Fi and a power source.
- Tap Install, or tap Later to install the update later.
- Force close ("kill") the app and open it again. Sometimes the problem fixes itself.
- Try to restart your device and then launch the app, this usually helps.
If you tried both options to restore your purchase and mini games remain locked, you can try to submit a refund request. This article might be helpful.